New Italian Nestlé headquarters Assago April the 16th 2014 Nestlé CEO Paul Bulcke inaugurates the new Italian headquarters in Assago. Italy thus becomes one of the first markets in the world to bring together under one roof all the executive offices for a total of about 1,300 people and 22,000 sqm, 6 floors, solutions and spaces designed to boost collaboration, communication, creativity.
Videoworks serveed with audiovisual equipments:
- Canteen Conference Room with video projection system, sound system, IPTV, streaming.
- Auditorium 100 seats with dedicated audio / video direction with:
- Video projection system for displaying graphical / multimedia contents
- Professional LED monitor for receiving the remote video during video conferencing sessions
- Multi-channel sound system
- The speakers table totally custom made on the specific needs of the client and integrated with all the audio / video devices required (microphones, monitors, LED, multi sockets for laptop PC connection)
- N° 89 Meeting rooms for multimedia presentations with video projection system or display system on LED display
- N° 3 Meeting rooms for multimedia presentations and video conferencing links with the display system on LED display
- N° 4 Board rooms with system control on touch-panel, auto-tracking cameras system on the active speaker, video conferencing, IPTV.
- Professional Auditorium, for the realization of practical demonstrations related to the cooking school, to be transmitted live-streaming or to be registered for a subsequent publication
- Training Center consists of:
- N° 2 Classrooms designed for the room-combining lessons with wide participation.
- N° 7 Meeting rooms for multimedia presentations with video projection system.
- Welcome Area for viewing multimedia content on LED display with the appropriate schedule.
Videoworks also produced:
- A system for the distribution of television channels, based on IPTV technology and able to make available in the various rooms, the channels of the Digital Terrestrial as well as those of the Satellite.
- Installations' monitoring system able to provide indications about the state of operation of the devices and alert in conjunction with the need for routine maintenance.
Throughout the staging Videoworks performed custom products' integrations with the furnishings and facilities present, in close collaboration with the architectural firm responsible for the design of the project.
Videoworks took care of the following phases and activities directly related to the job:
- Final design
- Assembly and wiring of the equipment rack in the laboratory for pre-test
- On-Site Installation
- Development and operation of the control software touch-panel
- Development and operation of the monitoring software systems